Saturday, September 26, 2009

WHAT'S ON T.V.

Last night my mom and I sat and watched Monk. If you ask me Monk is one of the best shows on T.V. at the moment. And as we sat at the table last night and watched the show unfold my mom and i were putting our two cents in as to who dun it! And yes we figured it out but it was such a fun thing to do together and it really took me back. When i was a little girl I'd sit at the table and watch Murder She Wrote with my Plain Grandma (that is what we called her) and she and I would try to figure out who dun it! It was something that made me feel so smart if I could figure it out before Grandma! Although I know at this point and time in my life she just let me think she couldn't figure it out!

Now as an adult i sometime happen on Murder She Wrote and it transports me back to the early 80's and I'm sitting in the kitchen with Grandma and we are watching it and all of a sudden i feel like a little kid again! In my opinion i think that we need more fun shows like Monk. I'm sad that it's in it's last season. But I'm enjoying every bit of it! And I'm sitting on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who killed his wife Trudy!

I'm super tired of all the cop and detective shows on I mean how many different cities do we need to CSI in or NCIS or Law and Order.....Please bring more fun who dun it shows out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment