Sunday, September 6, 2009

COLD NOSES AND FLAT FROGS

Greetings from the farm! I've been home for the past couple of days at my parents house. I've had some corgi time and i'm feeling much better. For the past two nights I've had the company of a very silly, bed hogging corgi! You really have no idea how strong these little dogs are till you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and when you climb back up the stairs and try to get back into bed the dog has suddenly took over your spot! Mom taught me that if you want to regain your bed positon with Lizzy you have to tuck and roll her like a transfer of a patient in a bed. So last night opperation tuck and roll was underway! Ha ha!

I swear that Lizzy has a clock in her that says....it's 7 am, Sister has to pee and I think I'm going to press and jump as hard as I can on her bladder cuz she need to pee....Oh yes I'm pretty sure she can sense that alright! This morning I just couldn't hold it any longer and before I could lift her out of bed she hit the hardwood running and was down the stairs and hopped in mom and dad's bed before i could even turn the corner of the kitchen. When i left the bathroom she was laying at the top of the bed between mom and dad and looking at the window. Mom said she thought I'd coax her back upstairs with me but frankly I needed just a smidge more sleeping time and if you wake a sleeping corgi, well the licking just won't stop!

Just now i went out to pack up the car and in the middle of the sidewalk there is a flat frog. Now we call them "road toads" they have been flattened and they seem to be a perfect chew toy for Lizzy. I've seen her running through the yard with them before, yuckkkkkkk!!!!!! Now she has a new road toad. Mom says it was ran over down by the shed the other day. Well Jr. Sleuth Lizzy dog found it and now she has a new toy. YUCK!!

Well all i need to get my butt in gear and get back on the road! Safe travels to all this holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment