Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ANOTHER DAY

Oh my....It's funny isn't it....how life just keeps on moving! Miss Scarlett and i have a new girl that moved in next door. Her name is Christy and she seems very friendly. The apartment next door has been open for almost a month. Now Scarlett has someone to watch all the time! Ha ha! Besides her new bff Tank! Lol! As for me I'm doing pretty good for the most part. Although i did try on my jeans today and i was super not happy! I've got a lot of work ahead of me! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I need to stop eating! and start working out more. I've become a lard ass and I'm not happy with myself! Oh boy the joy of being fat! Lol.

Speaking of.....I talked to my cousin last night and sometimes he just makes me want to smack him! I love him dearly but he was going off about chubby chicks and how he doesn't like them and I told him if he in fact doesn't like chubby chicks then why does he keep dating them??? And he goes...."well they are the only ones who will go out with me." LAME, LAME, LAME! I honestly don't understand how men can go out with people that they don't really have an interest in. I know it's a sex thing....but come on!! It just pisses me off!! Size shouldn't matter....it should be what is in your heart. But i guess that is just me thinking like a woman and not an ape!

No comments:

Post a Comment