Friday, September 18, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hi there humans! It's Miss Scarlett! Omg, what a week I've had! Mama has been in and out so much....She's super busy. And i caught her the other day making nice with the four footers upstairs! And....I saw her actually pet them! The nerve!! Mama pet a dog....and right in front of me too! Then she comes in all smelling like nasty dog, BLAH!!!!!!!!

The one dog his name is Tank....In the old days Mama says that Tank would be a mutt (he's half wiener dog and half lab, or something like that) nowadays people call those hybrid dogs. I'm sure they payed high dollar for him. Everyone ohhh's and ahhhh's over this four footer....personally he's gotten a bit too close for comfort if you ask this cat! He likes to sit on the other side of the fence and look at me and cock his head to one side or the other. I like to stare him down.....I never blink when looking at Tank...you can't trust a dog!! And he's has started coming up to my door and touching his nose to the glass....I think he thinks he can smell me right through the glass......Silly ass dog! Ha ha!

Oh Mama and i had company tonight....Her new friend came over and hung out for a while....I am so comfortable around him that I just lay at his feet and fall asleep! Cat people are so much better to be around.....and they don't smell! Ha ha! I can totally understand how in the Twilight series (Mama and i read those) how Edward could tell Jacob smelled funny....Dogs smell!!

I've been very busy today....Keeping an eye on Tank is an all day job! I swear that dog goes to the bathroom every other hour! And then i had to take cover when Mama ran the vacuum...That thing scares the hell out of me! Of course it can never find me cuz I'm behind the sofa....till it has it's back turned on me and then i make a break for it and run under the bed! I'm not stupid, Mama has all kinds of boxes under there and the vacuum could never find me there! Oh and i helped do the dishes tonight. While Mama washed i sat at her feet and looked very cute.

Hey don't knock it! I'm a cat, it's what i do!

Tails up humans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment