Monday, September 28, 2009

JUMP START....DAY 1

Ok, so I'm starting! Today I stayed on track and stayed with my points and my co worker Jane is going to do it too! I gave her my extra tools to use to count points and she is pointing things out tonight as we speak! She said she wants to loose 20 lbs. I'd love that but my mini goal is to fit into my jeans and have them be comfy again! So wish me luck!

Scarlett should be happy tonight because I'm making chicken, it's one of her favorites! She always runs in the kitchen meowing when you open the package! Although yesterday she was talking up a storm with Duke. They have little conversations and it's too funny. He walked in yesterday and he goes "how are you Scarlett?" And she answered him right back with a loud meow. Then she proceeded to follow him around the apartment and keep "talking" to him! Which went a bit like this....Meow...What? Meow....What? oh yeah it was comical!

Well i should get off this crazy machine and get my butt in the kitchen. Tonight it's stroganoff chicken. Homemade! And only 4 points per piece! Goooooooo Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment