Sunday, September 27, 2009

SLOWLY GETTING BACK ON TRACK....

Man, weight loss is a bitch! Lol! I'm jumping on the band wagon again. I've reached a point where I just don't like how I look at all!! So the measuring cups and spoons came out and tonight I've been pointing things again! I don't have the funds to join up with Weight Watchers again, but i do have all the tools from before and i know what my weight is so I'm starting back up again. Best thing to do always follow portion sizes. I've let them get away from me. So tonight i even measured out my dressing on my salad and i forgot you can get allot of dressing goodness in 2 tbsp! I just have to reprogram myself from what I've been doing for the past few months. Shame, shame everyone knows my name! I've done it to myself and now I want to fit into the jeans i own! and not just fit into them but be happy in them.

Yes I did workout today too! yeah me! I need to get back into doing it everyday! Now yesterday I was at my parents and i had 20 trips up the stairs carrying various large items....So it counts, I was out of breath and hot and sweaty! Yup it sure does count people! Today it was back to the Belly Dancing routine. It won't happen over night....But it has to happen. I want to be happy with me again!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment