Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OUT OF THE ASHES....

Amazing that I'm doing so well....trust me! And i'm talking heart wise. I'm almost one month post breakup and for the first time ever after a breakup I'm not just sitting here stuffing my face and crying and going boo hoo!! I'm working out, I'm going to the movies, I'm spending time with people that make me smile. And that is a wonderful thing to do! I have made a bit of a new friend....Miss Scarlett really likes him. Don't worry folks, he and I are just hanging out....I'm super not ready to date! But he is someone that I now kind of kick myself in the ass because I went out with Jr. instead of this guy....I never get anything right! Grrrrrr! Oh well, he's leaving soon to go to another post. So again my timing is bad, bad, bad, lol! I'm happy that he and i have been spending time together though.

Oh and my oh my....I'm going to start bowling in a league. I'm supposed to be the 6th member of a 4 member team. There are supposed to be two subs.....well I'm getting called up for this Monday. I hope i can bowl well! Or well enough for them to get their handicap, lol!! I bowl about a 90....So pray for me! Ha ha! And I've been told they play a card game too while bowling....I've heard it's like poker (or it is poker) omg....I'm gonna need a cheat sheet! Lol!! And I'm really enjoying my new Jackie Collins book....Man i love a good smutty book, ha ha!

I may of lost allot in the past month....But at least this time I've not lost myself (like in the past). I'm better for all that I've been through and I'm on the mend so much better now. Either that or i truly am just plain numb. Who knows anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment