Friday, September 4, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello all! This is Miss Scarlett, morning =0)

Mommy has today off and I've already been super helpful! I let her sleep all the way till 7 am! Which is really good since she hasn't been sleeping well. I'm a wonderful alarm clock you see i like to hop up on the bed and apply pressure to her thigh. I'm so good at this that I just put all the pressure on my front two paws and it is very effective. Mommy says it hurts but I just look at her and tell her to suck it up!! Then i start in with the walk bys. I start to pace back and forth and then i begin to purrrr very loud. Oh she tried to be sneaky and pull me in and snuggle but i was onto the game! I let Mama hold me for a minute or two then i very gently pinched her. Now Mama says it's a bite....please! If i wanted to bite her I would! Ha ha!

Since Mommy is off today it's going to totally get in my way of my day. I'm off my schedule! At least she has Good Moring America on. That is my favorite news program. Mommy said something about working out this am, that is going to keep me from hearing my Robin Roberts! She'll be in and out all day and how am i supposed to get the required 5 hour nap? Oh my I'm going to be really off today!

But I have to say Mommy is in need of the 4 day weekend. She's been through alot lately and I've tried my best to help her with this. Jr. is gone and Mommy is dealing as best as she can. I've been cuddling with her and loving on her I don't like it when Mommy cries. I always try to look super cute and give her kitty kisses when i can so that she will smile. Mommy has a wonderful light the room up smile and i like her to use it as much as possible!

Well humans i need to get my morning meal....i sure do like my meals! I need to get Mommy caught up on what happened while she was snoring last night and I need to keep my eyes on those City of Manhattan workers that have been soooo loud for the past week outside the bedroom window. Yesterday they kept yelling at this guy Kevin. And i kept telling Mama...Kevin better get his ass in gear! Ha ha! So far today it's just the bobcat making loud beeping noises. It's like they have no clue that people have the day off! Well we're off to the living room!

Keep your tails out of the litter this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment