Monday, September 7, 2009

SHOPPING TRIP

Ok, so i headed out shopping with my cousin today and she found some cute things at a lovely price! That is always a plus! As for me i was a good girl today and I didn't buy a thing, I'm on a pretty tight budget nowadays! Maybe one day I can shop again! After my break up with Ken at the beginning of the year I did a bit of retail therapy and I'm still making up for that! Yikes!! Oh well you know how it goes.

I was telling my cousin my new life now is going to be way more workouts and way less weight gain! I just can't gain back any more of the weight I've lost over the years. I've worked too hard on it and I just don't want to go up another size! Grrrrr! I'm an 18 now....I'm not devastated by it, I just don't want to go up another size! In the past when i lost the weight i was on weight watchers and i exercised every day. Now at this point of my life i can't afford weight watchers but i can workout every day. I just needed to find my niche. Got it! Belly dancing!! Yuppers I love the way it makes me feel after a workout like that. It involves my whole body and it really helps shape up your curves. I just need to stick to it! I need to replace men with workouts! It makes me happier anyway. Your workout dvd's can't let you down! They can't freak out and run away and they can't make you feel bad. They are designed to make you feel better about yourself! And I'm gonna!!

I told Shianne today as we were in one store that i just don't want to be one of the women (like we saw today) that doesn't realize that it's not her hips that were making her look large, it was the excess weight she had hanging over the hip hugger jeans and the huge muffin top she had with the skin tight sweater she had on. Omg what are people thinking???? And she kept asking her boyfriend what he thought and then she said and i quote "well you go pick out something you want to see me in." Wow i thought how about a nice bag, lady!! Seriously are we now a nation of "I don't look in the mirror anymore?" Seriously I'm not Stacey from What not to Wear, but i know when a size 24 is cramming into a size 22 and it doesn't look good!



I'm the type of person that likes to wear sexy things at times and i like to play up my curves....but i look in a mirror before I hit the bar or the mall! I told Shianne, please don't ever let me get like that! And she promised me she'd make sure! She's such a good girl! I guess I'm just a prude! Although in my opinion a woman who wears skin tight clothes really shouldn't be having fat hangover her a pants. It simply doesn't look right ladies!

Please, please, please look in a mirror from time to time! Ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment