Sunday, September 13, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Good morning humans :)

What a weekend Mama and I have had! Friday night there were some loud idiots out with their thumping music on way too loud. It didn't seem to bother Mama so much because she was watching a documentary on the History Channel but my ears pick up way more than hers! I sat in the window and stared for quite some time up the stairs and sent out my kitty waves for them to shut up!! The loud apartment was the one with the dogs and I have to admit it was funny to see the dogs get away from the drunk idiots and then they had to stop said party and find the four footers!! Ha ha! I as a fellow four footer can't blame the dogs for wanting to leave the party....They had bad taste in music!

Yesterday Mama went to a movie with Auntie Tabatha (all of my Mama's friends are my Auntie's) they went to see Sorority Row. Mama said it wasn't scary at all....and that she and Auntie Tabatha just laughed at a few of the parts of the movie. Mama said all and all it was predictable. Figures you know. But Mama did go to the store yesterday and she went to Target! I love when Mama brings home stuff in bags!! Oh my how i love to snoop!! And in one of the bags I found my food! Oh yes I can sniff that out like there is no tomorrow. I was nosing through the bags and i found all kinds of things. Mama bought some roast and she says she's gonna put it in the crock pot today. I love that smell.....It makes the whole house smell wonderful!

Well humans i need to patrol the outside of the building.....I do that by sticking my head out of the blinds and staring outside. You never know when those four footers from up stairs will come out and try to run from their owners, ha ha!

Tails up humans! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment