Sunday, November 1, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Happy November humans!

Mama is up and at em! And she has flipped the calenders and turned back the clocks....well in all fairness Mama turned back the clocks last night when we went to sleep. Yesterday was a nice lazy day here in the house. Mama was doing her job for the Nielson Ratings and watching T.V. and me, well lets just say i was taking advantage by snuggling up all afternoon! Mama kept watching that stupid scary movie Halloween. Yeah there is something about humans wanting to get all freaked out for no apparent reason! Mama also made this super yummy smelling lasagna. But instead of using lasagna noodles you use ravioli. It smelled sooooo good!

Last night Auntie Joanna came over and Mama and she watched the game for a bit and then they went off with Auntie Tabatha and hit the haunted tours. When they got back Mama and Auntie Joanna had been to Sonic and had milk shakes and cheddar bites! And they didn't share! Grrrrrr! I wanted some of that deep fat fried goodness but Nooooooo! I'm just a cat! Blahhhh.

My feeding schedule is off right now due to the time change, I'm pretty hungry right now and Mama was in the kitchen a bit ago and she walked right past my dish without even looking at it! What's that all about?? I'm voicing my opinion RIGHT NOW! She'll listen! I've heard that today we are going to read....Mama started a new book and it's a good day to sit in the sun and read, me personally I'll be sitting in the sun and giving myself a bath.....nothing like it humans!

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment