Sunday, November 15, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Attention humans.......Mama went to a craft show yesterday and she got me a toy! It's called a catnip squid and joy of all joys I love it! It's super soft and it flies through the air like nobodies business! I love to grab it in my paws and kick it with all my might! And last night i was throwing it all over and rubbing on it! It is a fun toy! Mama did super good!

She says she got all kinds of ideas yesterday for Christmas so she's feeling way better about her Christmas gifts! Hello homemade! Ha ha!

I got to see Grandma yesterday it was nice to see her....I don't get to see her very often because in my added age I get car sick. And it makes Mama concerned. She says it's too hard on me to travel. But it's ok, because I love my home! There is always something going on! Sure I miss the country sometimes, but I've really become a city cat!

Mama is headed out with Shianne today, big shopping trip for the ladies. I'll be nestled up napping and then when Mama gets home it's on! Cuddle time! That is what fall is all about humans! Cuddle time!!

Take it easy! Nap like a cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment