Saturday, November 14, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Morning humans!

Oh my what a week this has been. Mama has been working late the past few nights. And since the time change sometimes she doesn't get home till the sun is gone! She has been tired as all get out when she gets home but last night we curled up and had quality time while we watched Monk and ate ice cream!

Mama has also been on a cleaning kick! The other night she totally went crazy on the bathroom and everything smelled like bleach! She says it's the smell of clean but I say it burn my nose! I try to stay clear of the bathroom on bleach day! Lol!

Grandma is coming to town today! I've not seen Grandma in ages!!! She always gives me great amounts of Grandma love when she comes over and she always tells me how pretty I am and dotes on me :) Hey I maybe a cat but I'm also a girl and it's nice to hear those things! Mama says I gotta get all brushed up and pretty cuz Grandma's friend Jan will be here too! I hear the ladies will be going to lunch and a craft show and maybe some shopping. I wonder if anything fun will be gifted to me? Hummmm.....

Well humans I need to go for now Mama is barking at me that it's brushing time!

Keep your tails up!

No comments:

Post a Comment