Saturday, November 7, 2009

HOLY POOP!!

Hello all! Well lets see here shall we....lets get caught up on stuff. For the past couple of days I've had a sore throat. So this morning i wake up at my parents and my throat felt like crap! So we went into the clinic in town and they did a strep test. Negative, thank god!! but the doctor at least gave me some pills and hopefully we have nipped this in the butt before it got too far! If I would of waited it could of been full blown strep and I'd of had to of taken off work, and this just isn't a good time to do that! So I'll have a couple of days to fight it off!

Here is the amazing news.....they weighed me and I'm down 14 pounds! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! That is WONDERFUL!! I had no clue! Only 6 more and I'll be at 20 pounds! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just gotta do it! I'm gonna keep plugging away! My cousin and I were talking the other day about positive energy....Lolo, I got positive energy coming out of my ears right now!! And I'm so keeping it up! Thanks for listening to me and not judging ;) Now I just need to get over this virus. Grrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment