Saturday, November 28, 2009

AHHHH SISTERS :)


Hello all! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Right now I'm enjoying my time away from the city! Yesterday I put up and decorated my parents tree....and last night mom and I sat by the tree all light up and watched a movie. And we both agree....it just doesn't seem like it should be Christmas yet.

Now I've been spending some good quality time with my "Sister" her name is Lizzy and she is a Corgi! Lol. And she is by all accounts my Sister! Let me let you in on something with my Sister....she is a bed bully! Yup I said it! Oh my, when she sleeps with you she takes up most of the bed, now at night when she's out she's out. But in the morning it's a total sneak attack. Before you know it she has went from the foot of the bed to the head of the bed and her cold nose is buried in your hair and searching for your neck! Then comes the full attack! She likes to pin me down to the bed by covering my body sideways with her body draped over my body, trust me there is no moving except for her wiggling around. Now if your bladder survives this attack then comes the licking and the "love bite" which is where she takes your hand or arm in her mouth and won't let go. Mom calls it a heat massage.....yeah ok, lol. But I wouldn't trade her for another dog at all.....She's little and she's mighty and she is a wonderful sister!

Oh yes by the way, this morning when I got my sister out of bed, she ran down the stairs and i was still in the bedroom and i heard a loud bang, well when I got to the top of the stairs i saw dad had closed the door on the foot of the stairs and sister must of ran into the door, lol. Of course I stood there laughing as Lizzy sat on the step looking up at me and i just said...."denied". When i made it down the stairs (laughing all the way) I could hear dad laughing on the other end. I opened the door and she made a mad dash for dad in his chair! He said he heard her hit the door and laughed. Hey animals are funny! lol.

Well everyone enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment