Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans!

It's me! Scarlett the most wonderful cat on the planet! Well, lots of things have been going on here! Well if you count Mama buying new books and all that jazz! Mama went to the store today and got me new litter, so that is my big surprise today! Blahhhhh! Oh well Mama works hard for the money! I'll admit I like it when Mama brings home books, that is our quite time together! Or our snuggle time, whatever you'd like to call it! It's getting a bit cooler out and I like to snuggle up to Mama! Sometimes I like to lay on the books, I feel it lets me get my scent on them and then they are really like my books. It's a funny way to look at it but it works.

Cousin Shianne came over on Sunday and she and Mama and I watched an old Marilyn Monroe movie called How to Marry a Millionaire. Mama and I feel we need to school Shianne on the art of old movies! Lol! And she really seemed to like it. Who wouldn't like Marilyn Monroe? I have to agree with Mama she is the most beautiful woman of all time, paws down! Although I'll admit, my Mama is pretty cute! And lets not forget about me! I maybe a feline but I'm damn cute!

Mama was sick for a bit and now she's feeling better, I didn't have to do much this time around because she was at Grandma and Grandpa's when she felt sick. Normally I do my best to be the best four legged nurse there is. But Lizzy the dog (a.k.a. Mama's Sister) took good care of her this time around. Sometimes even us four legged nurses need time off! But I'm happy Mama is on the up and up! Well all I have to go and patrol the front room! Take care of yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment