Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans!

Omg...Mama is over the moon right now. She is down a pound. You would of thought that someone won the damn loto! Not much going on right now in the land of cats! It's been pretty quite. On Monday i watched the big snow flakes come out of the sky and i sure was glad at the moment that I'm a house cat! Our next door neighbor came home finally and I sure did give him the eye the other day. I thought maybe he'd just left, at least it's something else for me to monitor! My job is never done! Right now I'm pretty upset with Mama cuz I'm super hungry and she is waisting time online! I keep meowing and she just keeps on chatting and playing on facebook! I see she has a big piece of chicken out....I guess we're gonna have some white meat tonight! Yeah! I love a good piece of chicken! I see Mama also has her book out on the sofa so we'll be snuggling in for sure! Yippee!! I also have to say I'm waiting for Mama to start crocheting again she got it out the other night and i got to play for some time with the yarn! It's one of my favorite things to do, but Mama gets her panties in a bunch just because I like to put the yarn in my mouth....Big whoop! Well I think it's about supper time, I gotta go oversee things in the kitchen!

Later humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment