Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GIVING THANKS.....

Well it's that time of year again. Thanksgiving. I'm taking this time to look back at my year and give thanks for all. What am i thankful for? I'm thankful for my family, or my rock as I'd like to call them. I'm thankful for my cat who in a funny way keeps me sane! Lol...And I'm thankful that at this time in my life I'm single!

I've had a lot of ups and downs in relationships and I can honestly say that for the first time in years I feel at peace :) There is no one to dump me at Christmas or at New Years. There is no stress of what am i going to get them for a present and I don't have to worry and cry and fret when the boyfriend doesn't call or text to wish me a Merry Christmas. That is so much stress on a person! And I'm not feeling blogged down by that.

I'm happy with myself too. I'm happy that at this point in my life I'm actually loosing weight again and I'm getting myself back on track! I'm thankful that can go into Old Navy and fit into a pair of their pants, I'm thankful that I can fit into the clothes in my closet and I don't need to buy a size bigger and I'm thankful that I have the love and support of my family and friends.

For the first time in about four years I'm just happy. Happy with me and happy with life.

Big sigh of happiness!

On this Thanksgiving I'll be spending it with those I love more than I can even say. To all of you...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment