Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN




Happy Halloween to all! Well Miss Scarlett has at least let me sleep till 8 am today. But again she had to wake me up by messing with the box of crap laying next to the computer. This is the second day in a row that she has decided she must see what the contents of the box are and she had knocked it over! She is in trouble!! For this she has been locked out of the bedroom, which she hates!!!!! And she show you just how much she hates it by acting like a child! She will sit at the door and meow like it's the worst thing possible and she'll try to open the door by putting her paws under the door and trying to jimmy it. Oh yes just another fun filled day in the life of a cat Mama!




Operation fit-into-my-jeans is going well! I'm looking better in clothes! The whole goal here is to fit into the clothes in my closet and not have to buy more clothes. Times are tight and i really can't afford a new wardrobe so....eat less is the name of the game! I am however really enjoying the Campbell's cookbook that my cousin and I both bought and I can't believe how wonderful and simple some of the recipes are! The other night I made Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with Ranch Rice and even Scarlett gave it the approval, she really wanted a taste....but it was a bit rich for her! She is after all a cat! Lol. And the whole meal came out to 10 Weight Watchers points. So Yeah me!!




As for tonight....on this fun filled Halloween.....I'm headed out with the girls on a haunted tour of town. I've never been on it before but it sounded like fun and maybe I'll get a history lesson! Last fall my bff Joanna and my Dad and I went on the ghost tour of the Stanley in Estes Park Co. and we actually got an orb on camera! Besides the fact that while Joanna was taking pictures in the Stanley the camera got stuck on #666. Yeah that freaked me out a bit! But it was a fun tour and even dad liked it. It is a beautiful old hotel. Not to worry I'll post a pic! The pic of the orb is in front of the most haunted room in the hotel, room 227. It's the room that Stephen King stayed in when he came up with the idea for the Shinning. Yeah....that movie still freaks the crap out of me! Lol!!




Well wish me luck! And everyone have a safe and happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment