Thursday, October 29, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans! Mama has been dropping the cat nip ball by not blogging lately and Auntie Joanna called her on it! So I figured to take things into my own paws and do some much needed typing!

Mama has been super busy with work and is very tired lately! On Tuesday she went to a comedy show with her friend Michelle and they had fun. Mama didn't get home till midnight and it was a work night! She had to get up on the morning and head off to work. I did my best to try and keep her in bed with me but she is a trooper and went to work!

Now we are watching T.V. since we are now a Nielson family and Mama has to log everything we watch we'll see just how much T.V. we actually watch! They even gave Mama money to do this. And we are super good at watching T.V. Lol! So far we've watched the news and Vampire Diaries, lol!

Tonight Mama went to Target and bought me nothing......grrrrrrrr! I don't like it when I don't get any presents! But she did come home and make the best smelling pork chops! The whole house smells wonderful!! She is being lazy now and not putting things away, I'll have to get on that and start meowing at her to get her butt in gear!

It's been the perfect napping weather today and I'm not too proud to admit....I did! And I'll tell ya this humans....I'm about ready to hit the hay again! Hey, don't knock it I'm a cat! It's what I do! Happy napping humans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment