Thursday, October 1, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans!

Oh my how I've been busy lately! There has been all kinds of stuff going on in the complex! First off I have to voice my opinion about Mama and Tank. He sure is getting pretty close to home if you ask this cat! He keeps running up to Mama and acting all cute and letting her pet him. Today she pet the other one....Roxy (does everyone name their dog that?) and i saw her do it too! The nerve!! Then Mama comes in the house and all of a sudden she wants a kiss....well I made her work for it!

Besides the fact that there are moving vans all over the place....I've been on top of the chair all afternoon (or as Mama calls it my perch) watching all kinds of furniture be moved in. Silly humans and all their stuff! Although I'm pretty happy with the sofa and bed we have!

I've also been in and out of the bathtub all day. Mama just doesn't get it....sure she gives me fresh water everyday and sometimes she gives me an ice cube too (it's to keep my water fresh and drinkable) but my favorite thing to do is jump in the tub after a shower or bath and feel the remains of water on my paws and I like to lick it up too....hey I'm a cat get over it! Ha ha! But what i really like to do is feel the mat in the tub under my paws....Shhhhh don't tell Mama! It's like pebbles and it feels sooooo good :)

Right now Mama is relaxing and I'm just sitting here listening to the wind wow it is strong today! I heard we are gonna read later. I can't wait! Last night I laid so nice and calm right next to the book on the bed and Mama kept giving me kisses.....I'm super spoiled! But I really wouldn't have it any other way!

Tails up humans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment