Sunday, October 18, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Morning humans!

My what a weekend we've had! Mama is turning into a cat i swear! Lol! Yesterday I was up and at 'em early! But Mama was being a lazy butt and she stayed in bed till 10am....what does she think she's a teenager? Lol. I my own furry self was up and running around and keeping watch out the front window. When Mama finally got out of bed she made it no further than the couch where i was laying in wait for my morning meal....but Mama didn't have that on her schedule first, she made me wait a whole hour! And ya know what she was doing....watching Lifetime. Yeah, we had a Lifetime movie day, it happens humans! We are two gals living together, sometimes you gotta watch Lifetime!

Then Mama went and took care of Charlie....he's another cat that Mama sometimes sees on the side. Yeah I'm not happy about it but she takes care of him when his Mommy and Daddy are out of town. I always make her wash her hands before she touches me other wise i turn my nose up. Yeah I'm a snob, get over it humans!! I'm a cat, we're all snobs! Then one thing that made my day, Mama went to buy me new food! And I found it super quick in the shopping bag! And I've been rubbing on the bag all morning! Gotta make it smell like me! Ha ha!

Not sure what is on the schedule for today, but Mama has on her workout clothes so I'm pretty sure she is up to getting fit! Yeah that's another thing, with this operations fit into her jeans, she is making me go on a diet too! Although as a treat the other night she went to Sonic and i got two bites of fries! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She say sometimes you gotta have a fun day! Ok well it's time for my preening time!

Take care humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment