Sunday, October 4, 2009

BOOK REVIEW.....

Tonight I've finished Married Lovers by Jackie Collins. I have to say it was a very good read. Just the right amount of twists and turns. I'd give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5. I've now started on the Sookie Stackhouse books, which I'm sure Shi will love so that I can discuss them with her! Lol. It's a Vampire series, so I'm sure I'll like it and I've been told they are hot! We'll see!

Thanks to those who took the Twilight poll. I see that the first book won out. If you ask me it was the best book of all four. The movie was a bit different from the book and they left some stuff out that would of made it make a bit more sense but all and all a very good love story even though it involves the undead! Ha ha! I still loose my breath when Edward and Bella are alone in the forrest all close and heavy breathing and he's afraid to kiss her for fear of loosing himself and killing her. Call me crazy but it's hot! Right spider monkey?? Inside joke! If you've seen the movie you'll get it! Ha ha!

Lets see how long it takes me to read this book, it's over 200 pages.....I'm not "Speed Reader Miller" but I'm going to do better with my reading. It's about all i got lately that helps me to relax and forget about all the other crap going on! Yeah for books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment