Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LAUNDRY NIGHT

Ok, so tonight I went and did laundry. Now there is this woman that comes in there with her daughter and she is there most of the times I'm there. I have a problem with this chick! Her daughter is probably 4 years old and the little girl is cute as all get out but she doesn't know how to use her indoor voice, lol. But this woman is not patient at all with this little girl she is always yelling at her to chill out and shut up. When the little girl tries to play with the video games there just to be playing with something the mother yells at her and tells her to knock it off. The mother never brings anything for the little girl to play with or draw with. And just yells at her for the littlest things.

It's really none of my business but damn....she's a little girl who in the time I've seen her has never acted out towards her mom in this public place all she is is a little girl with a bunch of energy. If you ask me this woman should take her own advice and chill the hell out! I can understand people being frustrated and all but this woman lays into this kid for nothing at all. And she uses that tone where you'd like to go over and smack the mother! I know I'm only the Mama of a cat and all, but for god sakes some people in my opinion should just never have children. This woman.....perhaps she should of had her partner wear a condom and then she could take her snotty attitude and shove it!

Sorry for the rant, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment