Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans! Oh my what a day I've had! What a week I've had! Mama has not been home a whole lot lately but she says she will make it up to me this weekend in the way of cuddles and love! The annoying four footers up stairs they have up and moved out. In the middle of the night, crazy if you ask me! Mama and Duke were talkin about it last night and I agree with Duke I think they got kicked out due to the illegal four footers! One is ok two is not. Now we have a guy with braids who's moved in I saw him talking to Mama tonight outside. I like to keep a watchful eye on Mama!

Oh and......they were supposed to come and do some work on the place today and for that Mama had to clear out the bathroom and everything is laying in the dining room right now, it really torks me off because I try so hard to rub on it and make it smell like me and Mama has a hissy fit! Like just because i tip over one picture the world will come to an end???? I don't think so Mama!! But in the course of all this business Mama tricked me and locked me in the bedroom, I don't like to be caged in! I like to roam free! Even though she puts my litter and my food in the room with the big bed I still like my space! This greatly upsets me and I like to voice my opinion! But I think Mama is deaf when it comes to me and my demands!

Just like tonight when she finally got home from running all over town she has some Arby's with her. And I sat like a good cat right beside her on the sofa and kept looking cute and she wouldn't feed me a damn thing!! Not even one of the fries! OMG!!!!!! I finally had to take things into my own paws and I grabbed for her arm, then I got yelled at and really there should of been no problem, I mean i was looking super cute when I did it! What does a girl have to do to get some fries up in this joint??

Well humans i need to go i hear something outside and I must go and shove my head through the blinds and stare!

Tails up!

No comments:

Post a Comment