Saturday, October 10, 2009

WHO KNEW IT WAS REAL?

Ok, so I've been contacted by the Nielsen Ratings and we've (Miss Scarlett and myself) been selected to be a Nielsen family! Lol! And heck yes I'm gonna do it! They contacted me today I took a short question period from them they will be sending me a diary to fill out on what I watch for a week and I send it back to them. Then they pay me $30. Why on earth wouldn't I do it! I've heard of this before but never knew anyone who had done it! And now I'm one of them! The lady i talked to on the phone was very nice and she said that it was so nice to talk to someone so pleasant on a Saturday morning! It's one of the few things i can be good at! Watching T.V. and getting paid to do so! Lol!!

We had quite a nice girls night last night, we headed to a country bar and took in a band. Dustin Evans. I'd never seen him before and they put on quite a good show. We even got out and danced a bit! Tabatha was a riot! She was feeling her Cheerios! She's not been that tipsy in a bit! But i feel that honestly everyone should have one of those nights once in a while!

Today was a good shopping day! I found a great pair of jeans! And it made my day! I also got some new books! Omg.....I must be stopped on all the books I've been finding! But I sure do love the Sookie Stackhouse series! It's super fun and a nice read! In fact I'm taking a timeout from reading to blog! Oh what a life huh? Lol. Hey give me a break, the State game is on and they are super sucking! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Come on Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment