Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Happy evening humans! Oh my Mama has been so busy around the house! She has been in a fall mood! She got a new cookbook and has been making the house smell wonderful! I've been trying to help but not having thumbs really cuts down on the cooking tasks! Lol!

And she has decorated for Halloween too and it has really cramped my style esp. when I try to hop up on the trunk and get to my "perch". I have to walk all around these pumpkins. What a pain in the tail! And God forbid if I try to touch one, Mama has a cow! Right now I'm laying in bed waiting for Mama to get her butt in gear and join me. I've already laid claim on her book. She is really into all these Vampire books. Oh my she and Shianne.....they need help! Lol! I wish Mama would read more of those smart mysteries I liked so much. They are called Mrs. Murphy Mysteries. And they are super fun! They are about a corgi and a cat that solve mysteries before humans because animals are super smart. Way more than humans! Look at me....I've got my own blog! I've got my big girl pants on now humans! Lol!

It's been the best napping weather lately! But I have to agree with Mama....it's just way to early for winter to begin! We really love fall! Oh how I want fall to come back! Maybe next week huh? Well kids i best be getting Mama in gear! She needs to wash her face and read me to sleep!

Tails up all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment