Monday, December 7, 2009

WHOOP!!

Ok, so I weighed myself today and I'm down 2 more pounds!! Yippee!!!!!! I was happy i maintained during the holiday but now that I'm down a bit more I've hit 11 pounds! Whoop!

Today just to try them on and see how they looked I put on my size 16 dress pants, yup they fit!! YEAH!!!!!!! They maybe a bit snug by the end of the day but they fit and I'm wearing them and I'm super happy!! I still have more to go but I'm so happy that they fit!!!!!!!! Lets all do a happy dance! I'm super happy I've lost weight before Christmas! My friend Jane who is also doing this says she is stoked because she is loosing too!!!!!! She told me today she never ever thought she'd be able to loose weight and now look at her! She's dropping pounds and inches too!

Yeah for us! Watch out kids I'm gonna be a skinny bitch again some day! Lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment