Saturday, December 19, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG




Holiday Helper? Why yes humans I am a holiday helper! Mama was wrapping more gifts the other night and I was such a good helper!! She had all this stuff out and I was having a ball! A ball I tell ya!! She had some pretty red tissue paper out to stuff in some bags.....well let's just say i got a stern yell when I very innocently swooped down and put it in my mouth! Ahhhhh the crunch of tissue paper! Isn't Christmas the most wonderful time of the year???? Needless to say Mama was not so happy with me doing this and I really got yelled at. But did it derail me....NO! As she got more bags put together I felt I should inspect them. As only a four footer can! So i very innocently would stick my head into each bag....I'm kind of like the "tissue paper inspector", well I kind of knocked one over in my joy and was attacking it (it was one of Grandpa's) and Mama had a COW! Right there in the living room she told me she'd beat me with a gift! Lol!! As is she could catch me in stealth mode! HA HA HA HA! Anywhoo....I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday!




Bright smiles humans!

1 comment:

  1. the start of it should read...Holiday helper it printed odd! lol

    ReplyDelete