Sunday, December 6, 2009

READING.....

Oh my so I've really been reading alot lately as you can probably tell from my past blogs. right now I'm in the middle of reading the Sookie Stackhouse books. And I really have to say they are a fun exciting read. If you like Vampires, Werewolves, and all that jazz. But since I've read Twilight and LOVED it I guess I'm good with the odd ball books!

By reading these Charlane Harris books I have to say alot goes on in small town America. It makes you go, hummmm. Now what I'm really looking forward to is seeing the series True Blood, it's based on these books I'm reading now. I've been informed by a friend who watched the series before she read the books that it's Awesome! I hope so, part of me wants so badly to watch it and part of me is like please don't let me down. Because the visions I have in my head are so neat!

I really have to say I was super impressed with New Moon when we went to see it, it was exactly as i pictured it in my head! They really captured the book! And it's funny because New Moon was NOT my favorite book of the series. Book 1 and 3 were my favorites!! And my friend and i were talking last night and I told her isn't it funny how i disliked book 2 so much and yet I loved the movie! Guess it's cuz while reading the book i couldn't see Edward! And on screen, well....yeah you get the picture! I've been informed by my cousin Shane that I'm gay for liking New Moon and going to it, but in the same breath he said he can't wait to see Avitar.....Who's gay? Yeah that's what i thought too!

Well all, I'm off for the evening! Time to crack open my book and enjoy the times in Bon Temps!

Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment