Monday, December 14, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans! Burrrrr! Oh my it's been cold hasn't it? I'm so happy I'm an indoor cat and that my Mama takes good care of me during times like this! I've seen Mama coming in and out of the house with watery eyes and red cheeks from cleaning off the car and all that jazz!

Mama has had a long weekend and I'm not gonna lie about it I've loved spending the time with her! Mama has been in and out all weekend. She's been out with her friends a lot! Yesterday Mama was actually home and she was all curled up on the sofa with me and a book. Last night Mama and I watched Holiday Inn and Mama was very affected by it. She says that Fred Astair was an idiot because he kept taking his best friends girl. But in the end.....the girl was smart and went with Bing Crosby. I agree with Mama, Bing was much better looking!

Today Mama went shopping with cousin Shianne and they came home with all kinds of bags! Mama got some new boots and some new fur lined shoes (it's fake fur but it feels wonderful to rub my face against). Mama says she needs her paws to be warm, I can see the point she's making. She even went by the rule that Grandma has about if you buy a pair of shoes you throw one out. So out the door went two old pairs of shoes (that if you ask this cat had seen better days). Good Mama!! Good girl!

Well humans I need to go and inspect a few things Mama has been cleaning this afternoon and I need to make sure she's done a good job!

Tails up! Booties on! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment