Sunday, December 13, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



Hello all! My what a winter land we live in here lately huh? I'm really starting to wonder just how lovely it would be to be a well taken care of house cat. Never having to leave when it's 2 degrees outside, never having to clean snow off the car and never having to dig out anything but litter! Lol!


Winter is not my favorite time of the year but Christmas makes up for it I guess, ha ha! Yesterday I was a good girl and got all my Christmas shopping done. Now it is just wrapping, blah! But from a previous post you all can tell the Scarlett loves that part! She is in the living room even now as I type here and she is curled up on the sofa on a big soft blanket napping. Oh what a life huh?


I am in the middle of a nice three day weekend and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I've been out and about, I've been able to read all day and I've gotten out to get some fresh air and do laundry, yeah it never ends with the fun! Ha ha! And now I'm ready to start the book Definitely Dead. And.....trust me when I say I'm really looking forward to it!



Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment