Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS BLIZZARD


Wow I'm so happy I hit the road yesterday and made it to my destination! I'm with my parents and I'm happy for that. The weather sure has hit today and the wind is blowing so hard and the snow is flying! They have us in a blizzard watch till tomorrow, at least it's Christmas and no one has to be anywhere in particular at any certain time. I've started a new book I've been baking today and I made mom and dad a nice dinner. Sister is curled up in dad's lap watching T.V. and mom is flipping channels. Tomorrow is Christmas Day and I'm sure that I won't leave the house at all! Lol!


I hope everyone got to where they needed to be safely and that all travels this holiday season go smooth and safe!


Big hugs to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment