Friday, December 4, 2009

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Oh joy of joys! Guess what happened last night....You'll never guess I'll have to tell you humans! Mama got out all the stuff to wrap gifts with and I of course being the sweet kitty I am got to help! Well play is more like it! Mama had everything laid out on the floor and I was doing my best to help her wrap things.

First off I got ahold of the wrapping paper and I began to push it around the floor by getting my nose in the middle of the paper....did you know the spool it comes on fits perfectly around my nose? Well Mama told me to stop it because she said I could get my nose stuck inside it...I don't think so Mama! Then she had a pen on the floor that she was using, well.....I got ahold of it and I got it in my paws and I just started kicking the crap out of it! Mama heard me trying to bite at it and she took it away and said I'd hurt my teeth, I'm a strong gal! Lol. Then she had a bag of bows out and I got my paws in there and I got one stuck on my paw....that I didn't like so much but it's really more about what i can use as a toy! Oh and then, lol, as Mama was wrapping this one gift I decided to stick my whole head into the other side that was left open and i was trying to have her wrap me up too! Yeah I'm silly like that!

I love Christmas wrapping time! There is always soooo much to play with!

Have a grand weekend humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment