Monday, December 28, 2009

SAFE AND SOUND

Oh my what a whirl wind it was yesterday! I got to come home to my baby girl Miss Scarlett....but it was quite a trip to do so! I love my car but it just hates hills in the winter! Thanks to my Dad, Uncle Lester, cousin Tim, and the neighbor John I was able to get up the hill and on my way. Thank God for tractors! I got part way up the hill (that had drifted shut repeatly) and my car was like Hell to the NO! So dad had a chain and Tim rigged it up to the tractor and they pulled me up the rest of the way. Then Tim told me to keep the speed up and not slow down. And I did just that as I went down the county road to get to the highway that was drifted shut! I just kept looking straight forward and trucking on! I busted through some drifts that if i would of slowed down I'm pretty sure I'd of gotten stuck in. My Dad followed me through to the second highway that was open and cleaned off really well :)

He told me he couldn't believe I didn't stop and say goodbye to him and I told him I waved in the back window and I was off to the races, I just wanted to get back to my cat and get home safely! And with all the snow and blowing you never know what is waiting for you an hour down the road. I'll admit it I was pretty freaked out on the drive from the county road till I got to the main highway. And I pretty much just looked straight forward because some of those drifts were pretty far up the side of my crusier!

I couldn't of made it home with out these wonderful men in my life. Hummm I wonder will I ever find a wonderful man like these in my life? Well he'll have some big shoes to fill!

No comments:

Post a Comment