Tuesday, December 15, 2009

AHHH THE JOYS OF WINTER

Poop! I went out to start the car today and it wouldn't start because it was too cold out! So my wonderful friend Joanna came and helped me. We went to Target bought jumper cables (there was only one box left after i left) and got my dad on the phone and he talked us through it! Thank God it's good to go! I called my boss at a quarter till 8 today to let her know I'd come in after i got it started, then i called back and said if it was ok I'd be in at noon because of needing to locate cables and get it started and all that jazz. And I have more than enough vacation time to take off. I feel bad in a way to take it off but then it's like hey! It's your time and you still have six days left and if you don't take them you loose them. So duh.....use the damn time!

I was a good girl and drove all over town for a bit this am and when I got home I shut it off and started it again just to see and it started right up. Now I'm sure there is more than enough for me to do at work and I'll have to make up for it.....but I really should just enjoy this time I have. In fact I'm about ready to go in and make some yummy soup!

God don't ya just love winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment