Sunday, February 21, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Snowy greetings humans!

I'm as happy as a six month old kitten right now! Mama has opened the shades in the bedroom today to let me view the snow falling outside. I'm up so high! This beats my perch in the living room! Mama very rarely opens the shades in the bedroom for me because people walk dogs behind the apartment and they can see right in the window, I can understand Mama likes her privacy. But this is a super treat for me because now I'm watching the trees for birds and I'm swatting at snow that comes near the window! Yippee!!!!!

Other than that it's been a pretty relaxing weekend here. Mama went and got me some food yesterday so I'm happy I can strap on the old food bag, lol. And Auntie Joanna came over yesterday and we all played Scrabble Slam. Well I helped! They had the cards laid out and of course I had to walk on the cards and stand just so they couldn't play a single card. I am an attention whore sometimes and who could blame me? I'm adorable! Well humans I need to get on with my day. I've heard a rumor that I'm getting brushed later....awww I love the feel of the brush on my fur!

Drive safe humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment