Saturday, February 20, 2010

WHAT A WEEK!

Hello all! Well this has been quite a week.....I'm super ready to relax today! I have been out every night this week. Bowling, parties, and a date ;) Well a second date to be exact! And it was a real second date. The kind where you actually go out and have a nice dinner. It's been a very long time since I've had that in my life! Since Jr. to be exact.

His name is Justin and he makes me smile so big and laugh so much! He's a normal man with a normal job and he's bald and I love it! I've got a thing for bald guys, it's super cute to me. And yesterday he sky rocketed to a new level.....he sent me a beautiful flower at work. He knew I was having a bad day and he sent me this beautiful Gerber daisy in this beautiful hot pink vase. and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face! No man has ever done that for me. No man has ever cared enough to send me something like that. This one is a keeper! And the girls at work totally agree! LOL.

I talked to him when I got home from work and thanked him lots and lots! And I told him how sweet it was that he did that and it was a first for me and he said it probably won't be the last of the firsts. AWWWWWWWWWW.

Other than that....I've been reading and finished book 2 and started book 3 of the Vegas Vampire Series, good reading!! I've had such a busy week that I was in bed on a Friday night before 10....reading yes...and out by 10, lol.

Miss Scarlett doesn't know it yet but today will be cleaning day. I told my cousin Lorrie who sells aprons online that Scarlett needs one kitty sized. I wonder if she can make one kitty sized? Scarlett isn't a big wardrobe kind of cat but I try really hard to put cute hats on her and all. I know I'm an evil MaMa! Ha ha!

Well I need to get my day started here soon.....wish me luck I'm thinking about working out....We'll see what wins out book or workout! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment