Saturday, February 13, 2010

ORDERING ISSUES....

Hello all! It's been a while since I've blogged but life gets to moving so fast and you just don't have lots of time some days. Or you just don't get motivated! Lol. I've been reading a bunch lately and it's really makes me happy to get lost in a book. I've started reading this new series called the Vegas Vampire series by Erin Mccarthy. Oh my it's such a funny book at times. Sure you have the standard hot Vampire action but there are also moments in the books where I just laugh and laugh. Miss Scarlett loves the down time let me tell you! She tends to snuggle in and wrap her little cat arms around me and nap while I read. It's really very relaxing.

Let me tell you about last night.....Well perhaps I should start by saying I've found some new books....yes...Vampire Romances, lol. But they are by two different authors and I found a couple of other books by Allie MacKay that are non Vampire but called paranormal romance or also called time travel by my mom. Well the books I've found are books two - three of different things....but you can never find book one anywhere! Do you feel my pain? So I took it online in the quest to find book one of everything I have in my book arsenal. Lol! Normally I go to Barnes and Noble online but my cousin Shianne had had really good luck on Borders looking for all the books she'd been missing out of her book arsenal! So last night I decided to go on and see if my books were on there or not.

Eureka! I found them all! All four of them! I was so excited and I got to take advantage of the free shipping also! Then....DUN, DUN, DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just as I was ready to check out it took me to this new page and told me to sing in....Thought I already had....Guess not! So I proceeded to try and sing in....four times :( It finally popped up with an 800 # and I had to call because I didn't know if there was an order out there in cyberspace floating around....you know the black hole where socks go from the dryer, pen caps disappear to and faxes go to die. Lol!

The guy that came on to help me bless his heart was named Patrick and he really helped me along the ordering process. He was trying to help and I said how about this....I'll click back to where it ended up messing up and we'll go from there. He agreed that would be a good idea. So I clicked and clicked and clicked. Finally he was like "did you get there?" And i replied, "Honey, i clicked on a lot of pages" and he just laughed. He had my order in front of him and I ended up just ordering through him, but then he had to read off my selections.....Wicked Nights - Nina Bangs.....Highlander in her Bed and Highlander in her Dreams - Allie MacKay (with those he kind of swallowed hard, lol) then he said the last book and this is where he really tried hard not to laugh....Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper.

I told him it's ok to laugh he's a guy, I told him they have silly names but they are wonderful books and he goes, I'm not judging, lol!! And then he says "that last book really caught me off guard." How fun is that?? Anywhoo....I got my books ordered and I'm pretty happy, now I just have to wait for the mail to come :) And as my cousin Shianne has already told me, she can't wait to borrow them from me! I've created a monster ;) Ha ha! She had just gotten five new books herself! But it's nice to have someone read the same thing you are and then you can discuss :) And I've gotten my best good friend Joanna started on them too! I can't wait till those girls read the Vegas Vampire series!! Lots of fun!

Well it's time for me to start my day all! Have a lovely Valentine's day. Mine will be filled with Vampire love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment