Monday, February 1, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans. I've been a pretty busy girl! Mama needed lots of cuddle time this weekend. Well that's what I call it when she is reading, that is my cuddle time. Mama finished her book last night and I'm so proud of her she read it in four days, kitty high five!!

Mama came home the other night and smelled of the farm :( but she informed me she had just been to the KSU rodeo bull riding event. I made sure to smell her real close.....I'm not a fan of cattle smell! I made her take a nice hot shower before bed! Mama also brought home new books so we'll have lots more cuddle time.

Yesterday I spent allot of time on my perch. Mama headed out and did laundry and all that jazz but I kept watch on top of my chair and watched the cars go by. It's really like my t.v. Ha ha! And last night there was a massive boom somewhere upstairs when Mama and I were getting ready for bed. I got puffy tail, which we all know only happens when I'm upset or freaked out! Mama comforted me and we looked out but saw nothing. Very interesting....someone must of shut something hard or fell down. Who knows!

Today it's back to my regular schedule....Nap, perch, nap, lunch, nap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment