Saturday, January 30, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello there humans :) It's me Scarlett and I'm sending greetings to you today from the comfort of Mama's big lovely bed. That's right.....I'm in bed! Mama has been trying to get some stuff done today around the house and I've not been much of a helper. She was trying to defur the blanket earlier and I was chasing the sticky wand around! Then Mama thought it'd be funny to use the wand on me! Well I took great offence to that I'll tell ya! Mama thinks that she is going to put new sheets on the bed but I'd like to see her try as I'm laying in the middle of the bed! She'll probably try to lure me away with food.....Yeah that would work! Lol!

We've been pretty busy around here lately. Mama had this new friend come over....Tim....He was ok, but he just didn't mesh well with us ladies. He had too much baggage Mama said. So we are rid of him, lol. Mama has started reading another Sookie Stackhouse book. She sure does love those! In fact last night she stayed in with me and we cuddled up and read and we were in bed by 9:30. I love lazy nights with Mama!!

Also, Mama has been seeing that other cat Charlie behind my back! His Mama and Daddy are out of town so my Mama has been taking care of him. She comes home smelling of him and I find all this black hair on her! Yikes!!!!!! I make sure she changes right away before we cuddle!

I've heard that Auntie Shianne will be here today, sounds as if the girls are headed to the bookstore. Grand! That's all we need more flipping books! Grrrrrrr!

I got to see Grandma last weekend and I gave her some special kitty love! I'm sure Mama's sister Lizzy loved that! I made sure I rubbed my scent on all Grandmas stuff just to tick off that silly puppy! Ha ha! I'm an evil master mind, BAWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Holy poop! Here comes Mama with the pink sheets.....Massive eye roll.......Now I have to find somewhere else to lay.

Have a good day humans!! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment