Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans! I'm back!!! Oh my I've been a lazy girl! Mama has been too, we both seem to be on the same lazy schedule. There has been no sunlight lately and it is gloomy as all get out. Mama has been in reading mode so all we do is snuggle and read. Which if you ask me isn't so bad, I kind of like all the down time :) Not much has been going on in the building either! The guy next door (the one I like to stare at) he's on some weird schedule and I don't get to stare at him like normal!

Mama got some new movies on DVD and we got to watch those and I agree with Mama, Sandra Bullock is awesome! I've been told my Grandma is going to be in town this weekend and she's going to be staying with us, this makes me happy! I've not seen Grandma since this summer! I need my kisses!! I know she's allergic to me (what with itchy eyes and all) but she just needs to wash her hands after hugging me!

Oh yes, and Mama got a new purse last weekend and she made me stare at it. I just don't get it...why is it such a big deal? Staring at a purse that doesn't move. No action baby! That's what i need Action! Oh well, I heard a rumor that we are having chicken tonight....I think I'll help!

Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment