Saturday, January 16, 2010

RETAIL THERAPY

Hello all! Well I have to say this weekend has been wonderful in my books! I went out with my good friend Michelle on Friday and we took in some bands at a local bar and had fun with friends. Today I spent the day with my cousin and and my bud Joanna. We took in the movie Leap Year....omg it was so cute! Yeah it made me mist up a bit and Shianne was like....Stop crying now I'm going to cry! And she did. Sympathy crying lol! I told her hell I cry at a coffee commercial so of course I'm going to cry at this movie! Lol!

Then we hit the mall....HELLO new purse! I love it so!! I'm going to fill it full of things here soon! It's what I like to call a "Mom in training purse". It's not as big as a "Mom" purse but it's a half size smaller, lol. Shianne was like "are you even going to be able to fill that thing up?" Give me time my love :)

I've also started a new Sookie Stackhouse book, I'm on book 8!! Omg I swear that they just get better and better, how is that? They are hard to explain esp. with all the characters in them but I do my best to try and explain them to mom. I love the Charlaine Harris books! What on earth did I do before her series? Lol!

Tomorrow is my lazy house day, movies to watch and floors to clean. What a life? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment