Thursday, March 4, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Greetings humans! What a day! The sun is out and I hear the birds singing, oh my Spring is in the air huh? Well Mama has sure been on the busy side of life lately. She has been out walking with Auntie Shianne and she has been spending time with her new man friend.

And yes I have met said man friend and i approve. He came over last week and we all watched a dvd together. He allowed me to sniff him real good and I even gave him a kitty kiss, that is where I nose him right in the face. He really seems to make Mama smile and I think that is a wonderful thing!

Mama has been super tired lately and has been sleeping earlier than normal, I think it's the weather, she is just tired allot. But it's ok when Spring is finally here she'll be back to normal! Yesterday I got locked up in the bedroom due to fire inspections in the complex, I did however voice my opinion on this quite loudly but I still got locked up for the day! Thank God Auntie Shianne came over early and let me out! I gotta have the full scale of my surroundings or I'm an unhappy lady! Well humans I gotta get my breakfast on! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment