Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans. Oh my how this four footer has been busy. Mama is so come and go lately! And it's giving me a good nap process! Mama's boyfriend has been over a bit and I have to say I've stamped my paw of approval on him. Justin is a good guy. He's gotten kitty kisses from me and the other night as we sat and watched the game I laid right next to him on the top of the sofa. Yeah I agree with Mama....good guy!

Mama's been out with the girls allot too! Going to Aggieville all in green and heading to the movies and such. She's been a mover and shaker! That's good even Mama's need their time out! We've been reading a bit too. She's been so busy that we haven't even been able to blog!

Spring is on it's way! and I'm getting a bit annoyed by the birds outside the window, just out of my reach! Taunting songs they sing! Mama gets all worked up just cuz I want to talk back to them she's all like "Scarlett! GET OUT OF THE WINDOW!!" I can't help the hour that I want to jump up there, what like she needs her sleep? Oh well humans I wanted to touch base! And now I'm off to beg for breakfast!

MEOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment