Saturday, March 27, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Happy Saturday humans! So it is a wet one out there today. Mama has been to mail out bills and off to the store today. She is getting lil smokies ready as we speak for the game. It's been March Madness all over the place here. Ever since KSU got in to the playoffs! Mama and Justin have been watching lots of basketball and that means I have too. I mostly nap during it unless it's too stressful for Mama. Like the other night when it went into two overtimes....Mama couldn't even stay in the room with me she kept going off in the kitchen or bathroom because she said she just couldn't watch with how close it was. Then after the game when they won we were in the bedroom getting ready to snuggle in for the night and we could hear people chanting and yelling and there were fireworks going off and all. What a crazy night! Mama says it's the first time in 22 years that KSU has advanced like this. Wow!

Now let me tell you about a little boy I've met this week. His name is Koby and he is Justin's son. He is a nice kid, esp. when he drops his food on the floor! I really liked that part of our first meeting. He kept to himself, but I sure did check him out....from afar at first and then I got up the courage to go and sniff him. He smells of child, which isn't something I'm really used to, but he didn't chase me or pull my fur so I'm ok with him! And I have to say I love to see the smile that Mama gets when she's around Justin. And he is good to me too! He likes to talk to me and ask me how I'm doing. Awww. I like humans who know I'm in the room!

Well I need to get on my way here, Mama has just painted her nails purple and the smell is awful! Lol!! Keep dry humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment