Sunday, April 4, 2010

HELLO ALL!

So much has been happening in my little world. Walking is taking over and bowling is almost over. I've finished another book series, that makes the third book series I've finished and that makes me pretty happy! Since reading and me have our times, lol. I've got to say the Erin McCarthy books were a super fun read! Lots of laughing and cold showers were had! Ha ha! The new series I've started is called the Nice Girls books, so far they are a fun read, I've just had no time to read. Either I'm out and about or staying up too late or sleeping! Lol!! Soon it will be pool weather and I love to read while at the pool!

Scarlett is doing just fine! The other day she got a bit too close to the outside for my taste. She got a yelling and a foot to the nose! And she knew she had done wrong! No worries people, she and I made up real quick and she is laying in the sunlight as we speak watching the squirrels outside!

I trust everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!! I had a good time catching up with family and spending time with my parents and a wonderful corgi "Sister". It's starting to be flea and tick season, so make sure to put medicine on you're four footers! Lizzy can't sleep with me now till fall. I heard her walking around last night on the hard wood floors in my bedroom and I heard her go down the stairs to my dad. Ticks do NOT belong in my bed! No matter how much I love that little dog!

Well I need to be getting on with my day! Have a lovely day and enjoy the rest of it!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment