Sunday, May 2, 2010

WHAT ON EARTH HAVE I BEEN UP TO?

Ok, so as we have seen I've been a lazy goose and I've not posted any blogs and neither has Scarlett. She has been so busy keeping an eye on everyone in the building lately and playing hostess that she has had no time at all to blog.

I've been stressed out at work and life was sucking for a few days. But like those big ass thunderstorms last week that has passed and I'm feeling much better emotionally. Scarlett and I have started working out again, not as much as we should but hey every little bit counts right? She and I have also started reading a new book in the Nice Girls series. So that has kept us busy at night too!

On Thursday, Scarlett was busy keeping tabs on the guy that lived next door (he's moved out) and she was sitting in the screen door with her eyes peeled on him at all times! And she would look every direction he'd go. I'm not sure if in her mind it was like "look Mama! It's an action movie!" or what but it sure was funny to watch her expressions with every load he took by the front door! She also had a bit of a heart attack last week when the ambulance went by our complex with it's lights and sirens going....she got so freaked out that she hid behind me and popped her head out from behind my legs with her Mr. Ferley eyes going wild!

Last week my parents came down and took me out for a nice birthday dinner and mom and dad bought me a new house plant. I sure do like having something green in the house. It adds some nice character to a room! I've named her Betsy and I think Scarlett would love to nip at the leaves but I've got it out of sight out of mind....I hope :)

Other than that things have been pretty good. I am going to a rock concert this week and I'll be busy as all get out at work. Thank god people still need medical help! It's one of the few places to work where there are actual jobs! Well people I hope you have enjoyed the beginning of May as much as I have! Let's have a wonderful spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment