Thursday, May 27, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello humans! Are you staying cool? Mama is all excited because she saw people in the pool today and she is busting to get out there and swim. We've had quite a week here in the house....people are moving out left and right in the complex and I've been keeping my watch on! Moving out, moving in, moving around!

They have come by lately and cleaned the carpets here and for that I had to be locked up in the bathroom all morning! Mama knows I'm not a fan of that, sure she tries to make it easy on me by putting my pillow in there and my water and food, she seems to think all I'm gonna do is nap....wait.....I kind of did, lol!! Then another day i had to be locked up in the bedroom because they were coming to check filters and all that jazz. It's not so bad being locked in the bedroom but I prefer to go in there on my own. Instead of Mama being all sneaky! Lol.

Mama has been so happy lately, I think this "me" time is very good for her. She has been happy and smiling all the time. I'm happy when Mama's happy. We are really ready for summer! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment