Sunday, May 23, 2010

SCARLETT'S BLOG

Hello to all humans! I'm back on the blog spot! Mama and I have been so busy and I've been a good girl and taking care of Mama as best a four footer can :) Mama has had some kind of light appear around her. It seems to be a happy heart. She has told me of her plans. Those would be the fact that she has taken her life back and she has made some changes.

Now Mama has decided to not date at all.....odd behavior I know but Mama says it's her "me" time and I'm just happy I get to have that "me" time with her. I've been telling her for years to just dump the men and enjoy life and that seems to be just what she's doing. We've been snuggling a lot and reading a bit. Mama got herself some new smelly stuff she likes to put on when she goes out and goes to work, she also got some new finger paints. It always makes her finger tips look funny! And frankly the smell makes my nose turn up! But it really seems to make Mama happy. And I'm all for anything that makes Mama smile. It's been hot out this weekend and Mama finally turned on the A.C. Yippee!

Today I got to have my favorite thing....I got a brushing! I love the feel of the brush on my fur and skin! It's like a nice massage! I'm always a bit miffed when Mama stops but I guess her arm gets tired or something like that. Memorial weekend seems to be coming up and Mama says we are gonna relax and hangout. Yeah! I need lots of snuggle time :)

Other than that I've just been keeping an eye on the complex. People are moving out and in lots of business going on. And I've been watching it all. Sure I keep Mama posted as best I can. Sometimes I wish she spoke Kitty better! Oh well.....I need to go humans....Time for my bath :)

No comments:

Post a Comment